2023 Highlighted Plans
Whole Bible Plans
- This plan is based on the M’Cheyne reading system, featuring four different readings. Each day has two passages from the Old Testament, one from the New Testament, and one from either the Psalms or the Gospels. In one year, you read the Old Testament once and the New Testament and Psalms twice.
- The F260 is a Bible reading plan that walks readers through 260 foundational passages over the course of a year. It’s designed for reading five days a week, giving readers weekends off (with time to catch up if you miss a day). The F260 also highlights memory verses each week to complement your reading as you journey through the Bible year-after-year.
- Prof. Horner’s Bible Reading System is meant to be an intense foray into every part of the Bible. This system will have you reading ten chapters each day if followed properly. The intent is to read quickly through each chapter, being careful not to “skim” or “dig-deep” into any single section.
- This special Bible reading system allows you to read the entire Bible (or just the New Testament) in one year while only reading five times a week. Five readings a week gives room to catch up or take a day off to focus on other Bible reading or spiritual disciplines and makes daily Bible reading practical and doable. Many people have successfully reached their goal of regular Bible reading using the Schedule and you can too!
- Read the Bible cover to cover by investing as little as 30 minutes a day. In 90 days (two “grace days” are included) you’ll see the big picture of God’s great story unfold before you.
New Testament Plans
- This plan comes from the Navigators - 5 minutes a day, 5 days a week to get through the New Testament
- The F260 NT is a Bible reading plan that walks readers through the entire New Testament over the course of a year. It’s designed for reading five days a week, giving readers weekends off (with time to catch up if you miss a day). The F260 NT also highlights memory verses each week to complement your reading as you journey through the New Testament year-after-year.
Partial Bible Plans
- This plan is designed to increase your worship and wisdom. You will read through the books of Psalms and Proverbs in one month. Each day you will read five Psalms and one Proverb coordinating with the date of the month.